Wednesday 3 March 2010

Cool mum like Lorelai

I'm not new to the world of blogging, but I think I'm going to enjoy this style of blog. A lot my posts will be able to be very quick updates, rather than long, personal diatribes (which are enough to put me off quite frankly).

Not much in the way of purchases yesterday (if you don't count my trip to Waitrose). Although I did buy the last season of Gilmore Girls on dvd [see note]. I have been slowly making my way through all 7 seasons (I'm currently about three quarters of the way through season 6), and have been loving it. Any other fans out there? I keep thinking it would be a great thing to watch when pregnant/at home with a newborn baby - totally puts you in the mindset of 'I want to be a cool mum like Lorelai someday'.

[Note: definitely not a bargain. You can get it cheaper on Amazon (with a long wait for postage), but purchased despite high price due to pure desperation and the fact that Season 7 is not out on dvd in the UK as yet].

No comments:

Post a Comment