Friday 19 March 2010

Temptation rules

I've been off the radar for awhile because I went to Barcelona for a long weekend. I'll post some pics later. Unfortunately, I didn't end up doing any shopping while I was there (though I can't say I wasn't tempted).

However, the time away doesn't seem to have stopped me doing even more online shopping than ever over the last week or so. Sometimes I'm not sure how I fit it all in! Just shopped the Adolfo Dominguez sale at Vente Privee and bought this top

and this leather and fabric handbag which I absolutely love (especially given that it was £79 reduced from £239!). I snapped up the last one!

I'm also loving this dress - it's gorgeous.


Unfortunately it was only available in a size 8, and now I see that it's completely sold out. If only I'd checked the site earlier!

I'm also pondering over this very cute You Must Create top currently on sale at Brand Alley.











I'm sure temptation will end up getting the better of me this time round!

[UPDATE: I managed to restrain myself for awhile, but when there was only 1 top left I just didn't want to miss out so I went ahead and bought it. Surprise, surprise. Fortunately I also made a trip to the Post office today to send back quite a few returns!]

No comments:

Post a Comment