Wednesday 3 March 2010

Today, I went shopping...

Remember the childhood memory game where you go around the circle, each taking it in turns... 'Today, I went shopping and I bought an apple'... 'Today, I went shopping and I bought 2 oranges and an apple'.... 'Today, I went shopping and I bought 3 bananas, 2 oranges and an apple'. And so on and so forth. You get the idea. This blog will be a bit like that, except that it will be more like 'Today, I went shopping and I bought two bargain designer handbags plus a new pair of shoes'.

Online shopping is most definitely my vice. I have to admit that I'm a bit of an addict and often end up making several purchases per day. Via this blog I will share these purchases with you, the sites I tend to shop on, point out items I'm lusting after, and hopefully help readers grab a few bargains along the way.

It's my hope that this blog will help me to keep better track of my purchases and highlight how much I'm actually spending on clothes, accessories, make-up, etc. It's time to work out whether the pleasure derived is worth the cost. I need to try to get this spending under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment