Wednesday 10 March 2010

To cape, or not to cape?

I took too long pondering other ASOS purchases and now the Alice In Wonderland Key Bracelet is sold out. Of course I was also busy making other purchases instead, but more about that later.

I think I've decided I want a cape. Which is one of the purchases I took so long to think about. There's this cape from GAP, but it's not really the type of cape I'm after. Not what I would call a true cape. This one from Hobbs is quite nice, but can I pull off the cape look anyway? I absolutely ADORE this look - but doubt I could get away with it.

I'm not even sure where to find my ideal cape. This may end up becoming a long term search. I've already looked on a ton of websites. I think I need to wander up to Oxford St one lunchtime very soon. Surely Zara has a cape or two on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment