Monday 8 March 2010

Weekend spree

I went on a bit of a shopping spree over the weekend (of the online variety).

I was very lucky to score this Cacharel dress from Vente Privee:

As soon as I checked out the sale I was lusting after this particular dress, but it was sold out. Fortunately, I checked again 5 mins later and one in my size (and my size only) had re-appeared. If that's not a sign then I don't know what is!

I also ordered a leather bomber jacket and a couple of Didier Defond bracelets from Secret Sales.

I've been keeping an eye out for bracelets recently, as I don't have many and they seem to be growing in popularity/on trend (particularly charm bracelets). I'd been looking at the Didier Defond jewellery sale for days desperately trying to decide which ones I liked best, and I finally settled on these.

Speaking of bracelets, today I've been pondering purchasing this cute Disney Couture bracelet.


It's part of the new Alice in Wonderland range. You can buy it at ASOS or House of Fraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment